Website Bellmer GmbH
Technical product designer for Paper Technology (m/f/d)
We are an innovative, globally active mechanical engineering company with over 800 employees. To support our team, we are looking for a Technical product designer (m/f/d). As an international group with offices in ten different countries, we support multicultural collaboration and encourage diverse perspectives. Employees of all genders are welcome at our company. In our Paper Technology division, you will design parts of complete paper machines with lengths up to over 150 m. Each part of the paper machine is individually adapted to the needs of our customers. With the latest ACAD and Inventor systems, you will work out solutions in cooperation with your colleagues and customers.
You can expect the following tasks:
- Generation and customization of technical drawings and parts lists for paper machines
- Maintenance and management of design data
- Communication with specific departments and suppliers
- Completed training as technical product designer
- Professional experience as technical product designer, focus on mechanical engineering is advantageous
- Experience with CAD systems (ACAD/Inventor preferred)
- Independent and structured way of working
- Experience with MS-Ofﬁce
- Good understanding of technical correlations
What we offer you:
- Training (Bellmer Academy) and international professional exchange
- Permanent employment contract in an interesting and challenging job
- Opportunity to work in an international environment
- An enthusiastic, open-minded and friendly team
- Attractive health promotion offers such as fitness courses, bicycle leasing service, medical check-ups, etc.
Immediate start of work possible. Young professionals are also appreciated.
Job offer for our main office in Niefern.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org