Вебсайт Bellmer GapCon GmbH
Service Technician (m/f/d) for global customer support
As part of the Bellmer Group, Bellmer GapCon GmbH is an established provider of leading edge products and engineering solutions to the global paper industry. We are currently inviting applications from suitably qualified individuals to join our international service team based here in Willich. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic and motivated, demonstrate an ability to work on his or her own initiative, possess excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work equally effectively alone or as part of a team. As an international group with offices in ten different countries, we support multicultural collaboration and encourage diverse perspectives. Employees of all genders are welcome at our company.
You can expect the following tasks:
- Delivering on-site supervision of the Installation of our supplied rolls, machines and related equipment.
- Commissioning of aforementioned rolls, machines and equipment.
- Provision of Training to customer’s workforce.
- Service, maintenance and functional tests of existing systems.
- Planning equipment assembly and commissioning.
- Working closely with our internal engineering and production departments
- Vocational or completed apprenticeship in a mechanical trade, or mechanical engineering, possibly further education as technician or master with adequate work experience
- Working knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- High standard of German and English, written and spoken
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- An ability to work independently
- An ability to organise and prioritise their workload in a structured and efficient manner
- An enthusiasm for engaging with both national and international customers and experiencing different cultures
We offer you:
- Extensive training
- A permanent employment contract in an interesting and challenging job
- Attractive conditions of employment
- The opportunity to work in an International environment
- The opportunity to be part of an enthusiastic, welcoming and friendly team
How to apply?
Please send your convincing application to our human resources department:
Bellmer GapCon GmbH
Для ответа на эту вакансию отправьте подробности по электронной почте firstname.lastname@example.org