Website Bellmer GmbH
Specialized engineer (m/f/d) paper machines
In our Paper Technology division, you will design parts of complete paper machines with lengths up to over 150 m. Each part of the paper machine is individually adapted to the needs of our customers.
With the latest ACAD and Inventor systems, you will work out solutions in cooperation with your colleagues and customers.
You are looking forward to ambitious construction projects and developing tailored solutions for our customers?
Then do not hesitate to send us your application! As an international group with offices in ten different countries, we support multicultural collaboration and encourage diverse perspectives. Employees of all genders are welcome at our company.
Your tasks in our company:
- Conceptual design and construction drafts
- Measuring on site and checking the situation at the customer
- Design of major assemblies and concepts
- Preparation of inquiries to subcontractors
- Monitoring of installation on site
- Commissioning support
- Project management tasks
- Coordination and meetings with our customers
- Experience in the paper industry
- Dipl.-Ing. TU, FH, BA, Master or Bachelor Mechanical Engineering or Technician
- Knowledge in use of CAD systems (preferably ACAD / Inventor)
- Cost awareness
- Good English skills
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the paper and cardboard industry, or project engineering of machinery
What we offer you:
- A friendly corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- An interesting and challenging job with a permanent employment contract
- A detailed induction & collegial support
- An enthusiastic, open-minded and friendly team
- Attractive health promotion offers such as bike leasing
- The opportunity to develop with and for us
Immediate start of work possible. Young professionals are also appreciated.
Job offer for our main office in Niefern.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org