Screw Press – AKUPRESS
Ten different AKUPRESS lines with up to seven sizes guarantee an optimum selection of systems for each application, throughput rate and level of dry content. We are the leader in the field of screw presses for the dewatering of structured and low structured substances. Here we build on the experiences gained from more than 700 AKUPRESS screw presses sold and delivered. Bellmer sets the benchmark where high-end dewatering systems are concerned. Our industry screw press AKUPRESS X, which carries the X-TRA DRY brand name, is designed for maximum levels of dry content.
In addition to the individual components, we supply a comprehensive range of machinery and equipment. This includes complete turnkey systems together with all relevant process control technology conveying systems and catwalks.
Over the years we have developed three different product lines:
- AKUPRESS A: for coarse substances
- AKUPRESS B: for fine substances, sludges and slurries
- AKUPRESS F: for food and hygienic applications
- Maximum dry contents by a special control concept
- Low operating and maintenance cost
- Closed, compact and robust machine
- Interchangeable screen basket system
- Optimized wear protection
Find out about the various application fields and differences between our screw press lines. Which product line is the right fit for you? Ask our screw press specialists.
In case you are looking for a new dewatering method, please get in touch with us. The performance of laboratory tests and pilot trials allows us to determine whether your material can be dewatered by means of a screw press.