Bellmer, the specialist for sludge treatment, offers different automation solutions for better system control. During each production step, unexpected changes of process parameters can arise. To assure that the machines and equipment from our customers run effectively we developed automation control systems. Thus, with our automation products, we offer you optimal transparence of your production. By means of our automation products it is possible to achieve a stable production. Bellmer offers for every area an automation solution. For instance for floculant dosing, solid flow regulation and fully automated equipment.
BELLMER SYSTEM CONTROL (BSC)
In short, our Bellmer System Control is an automation system based on automation hardware and colour graphic display with a touch screen to offer you high operating comfort. Due to serial interfaces, our control system can perfectly be integrated into PLC or DCS systems. We developed the Bellmer System control on the basis of the know-how acquired from our customer projects Adapted to your specific needs, our process engineers will configure the best solution for your plant.
- Lower workforce requirement
- Reduced polymer and operating costs
- Stable higher dry solids contents
- Higher process safety
- Reduced cleaning time
Bellmer Remote Control (BRC)
Your industry 4.0 solution for optimal sludge treatment. Bellmer Remote control is the ideal solution for smooth and efficient regulation of your plant.
Here, the Bellmer service portal offers the possibility to visualize, monitor and control the process data. Our customers can monitor the process data on a preconfigured Windows Tablet. Besides, they have access to the service portal from smartphones, tablets or computers. Furthermore, the service portal offers the possibility to show graphic trends of the development of process data and to generate monthly reports automatically. A Bellmer support specialist is available 24/7.
- Overview of operation status
- Quick installation
- Easy analyse of process data
- Improves operation reliability
- Reduced operating costs
- Quick support by Bellmer specialist
Get more information
Our specialists are looking forward to take on your new automation project.
Just contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or just read more about our latest Automation news and projects:
- Virtual factory acceptance with BellCareThe TurboSizer has now been accepted virtually via BellCare by Holmen Iggesund Paperboard Workington Mill [...]Read more
- Innovative communication technology with BellCareThe Bellmer TurboPress belt has been in continuous operation for 5 years and 198 days at Zhejiang Five [...]Read more
- With state of the art automationBellmer’s SystemControl automation solution now controls the machine at InfraLeuna GmbH.Read more