Winder – TurboWinder
Bellmer GapCon´s TurboWinder is based on the two-drum principle and is tailor-made to meet the capacity and technological requirements of each customer while complying with all current applicable safety regulations.
The technological requirements that determine the design of the winder are, for example, the spreader and guide roll system, the winder drum surfaces and the rider roll. The capacity dictated by the paper machine determines the necessary degree of automation required on the unwinding and rewinding of the winder.
The TurboWinder winder is the right choice for most grades and can be deployed up to widths of 7.5 meters and production speeds of 2.500 m/min.
- Modular design, adaptable to each particular requirement
- Available in a variety of setups, from manual to highly automated
- Drum covers for quality-critical paper grades
- User-friendly operating system
- Optimum matching of drive parameters
- Exemplary fault analysis system
- High flexibility