Our company roots come from 1842 as of the paper industry. Consequently, we are specialists in this field. Typical challenges of a paper manufacturing process are our daily business. We exactly know our customers’ requirements and difficulties. A production shutdown is costly and needs to be avoided. Therefore we only deliver best quality machines, to assure a smooth, continuous operation process. In short, Bellmer is one of the main market leader in this industry. Today there exist more than 500 paper production plants with Bellmer equipment. This clearly underlines the high expertise of Bellmer in the paper industry field. We set qualilty standards with our constant improvements and innovations.
Use this valuable benefit. Take a look at our product portfolio:
- Roots from the paper industry
- Long-standing expertise
- Custom made solutions
- Reliable high end products
- Diverse and innovative product portfolio
Paper industry development
In short, the paper production has been growing over the last years. Nowadays with an increasing online sales volume, a lot of packaging material is needed. Therefore, the paper manufacturing process is on the rise. In this case, Bellmer supports the paper industry customers with resource efficient solutions and innovations. For us, it is important to always meet our special customer needs like for instance the need to save energy costs and raw materials. We are eager to continue to satisfy our customers for the next decades.
Custom made solutions
As you can see, we offer various solutions for the paper industry. For instance, the TurboDrain Recovery provides an optimal recycling process through our efficient white water filtration. We aim to shorten the water cycles as well as the reduction of production cost or sludge removal.
Get more information
Our specialists are looking forward to taking on also your challenge.
Just contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or just read more about our latest Paper Industry projects:
- A new era of wastewater treatment at WAV OsterholzIn order to thicken the excess sludge at the Hambergen and Worpswede wastewater treatment plants, WAV [...]Read more
- 4+2 Cascades for Sebokeng, South AfricaBellmer’s scope of supply comprised a total of 6 dewatering lines each consisting of a Turbodrain 4C and [...]Read more
- Smooth exchange of the WinklePress at CordierThe mobile WinklePress of the mobile Bellmer test unit ensured the dewatering of the produced sludge for [...]Read more