Website Bellmer GmbH
Sales Assistant Service (m/f/d)
You enjoy and are interested in dealing with people from all over the world? Do you see solving technical tasks and supporting our customers as a personal challenge? Then our service team is the right place for you!
We are an innovative, globally active mechanical engineering company with over 800 employees. To support our team we are looking for a Sales Assistant Service (m/f/d) Bio Economy (Paper Technology) as soon as possible. As an international group with offices in ten different countries, we support multicultural collaboration and encourage diverse perspectives. Employees of all genders are welcome at our company.
You can expect the following tasks:
- You will maintain contact with existing customers, country representatives as well as our branch offices
- You will process the service requests of customers, i.e. prepare quotations for maintenance or installation work, repairs, spare parts and overhauls for the service product range
- Calculations for the points described above are also part of your area of responsibility
- You will conduct sales negotiations and close deals and supervise the processes until successful delivery or commissioning.
- Last but not least, you will work closely with the office service and installation team
- You have completed commercial, business or technical training or have completed further training as a technician or technical business administrator.
- You inspire with your sales talent and your customer winning personality
- You are characterized by your high level of commitment and your technical interest
- Good knowledge of English is desirable
This is what we offer you:
- Training (Bellmer Academy) and international professional exchange
- Permanent employment contract in an interesting and challenging position
- The opportunity to work in an international environment
- An enthusiastic, open-minded and friendly team
- Attractive health promotion offers such as fitness courses, bicycle leasing service, medical check-ups, etc.
- Tailored initial training
The start of work is possible immediately.
We look forward to receiving your application preferably by e-mail or also by mail.
How to apply!
Have we aroused your interest? Then send your detailed application by email to our human resources department:
Hauptstraße 37 – 43
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org